CS 3600® Intraoral Workflow Guide
Setting Up Preferences
1. On the Acquisition interface, click the large gear icon. The Preferences dialog box is displayed.
2. Click the double gear icon to set the general preferences.
3. Clickthe angled scanner icon to set the CS 3600 scanner preferences.
4. Click the wrench icon to set the tools preferences.
You can now start acquiring 3D images.
Accessing the Acquisition Interface Using Dental Imaging Software
To access the CS 3600 Acquisition interface from your practice management software, follow these steps:
1 Open your practice management software.
2 Find the patient record and open it.
3 Open the imaging software.
4 Click scanner icon to open the CS 3600 Acquisition interface.
5 Select your preference settings.
Preparing the CS 3600
1 Make sure the lens window at the base of the CS 3600 is clean by wiping it with a moist, lint-free cloth or lens tissue.
2 Slide the tip onto the CS 3600 as illustrated, with the lens facing downward (A) or to the side, facing left (B)
Scanning Teeth on the Upper and Lower Jaw
1. Dry the teeth thoroughly before starting an acquisition.
2. Access the CS 3600 Acquisition interface by clicking the scanner icon in the imaging software.
4. On the Acquisition interface, select the Upper Jaw acquisition mode.